I’ve had an idea!
I’m starting a mini-series called Wedding Tip Wednesdays – featuring tips, tricks, thoughts and tried-and-tested wedding ideas.
While I’m not a wedding planner, and I’m definitely not claiming to be an expert, I feel like I discovered and learnt so much through my own wedding preparation and experiences (less than a year ago!) that I want to share some of them here. More of my friends are getting engaged and preparing for marriage, so I’m getting insights from all types of weddings. Also, people like real-life stories, right?
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s coming up soon…
- Why a wedding shouldn’t blow your budget
- Cute engagement announcement ideas
- Choosing a unique theme and style
- Finding and booking suppliers
- Reviews of products and services I used
- Run sheet for the big day
- To do list for the groom!
…and plenty more.
Any suggestions of what else you’d like to see featured in upcoming Wedding Tip Wednesday posts? Let me know in the comments!