Spring is definitely my favourite season!
Flowers are in bloom, there’s beautiful weather (not too hot, not too cold), and I’m a spring baby so my birthday’s coming up too
I’m a bit of a listophile, so with spring just around the corner of course I needed to put together a spring bucket list! I’ll check them off as I go, and by the end of spring hopefully I can look back and see how many things I ended up doing.
Here are my 25 ideas – a mix between location-specific adventures and general goals. Let’s see how I go!
- Go for a picnic in a park, complete with rug and picnic basket
- Have a backyard picnic
- Visit the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
- Do The Great River Walk
- Try geocaching
- Visit a farmers market and buy fresh fruit and veg
- Go to a flower market and create a bouquet
- Go on a day road trip
- Decorate the house with fresh cut flowers
- Plant a herb garden
- Spring clean the closet and give away unused clothes/shoes
- Deep clean the house
- Unpack the last of the boxes from the move
- Bake something new every week
- Eat a fruit I’ve never tried before
- Cook something with a vegetable I’ve never tried before
- Get a haircut
- Get my nails done
- Buy new glasses/sunnies
- Buy a pretty spring outfit
- Go thrift shopping for something unique
Habits, hobbies and other things
- Read 3 books (at least 1 per month)
- Make something crafty
- Plan a summer getaway
- Go on more dates with hubby
What’s on your spring bucket list? Anything exciting on your todos for the next few months?