Yet another whirlwind of a month has passed by – including reviving the blog! Here’s a summary of what July 2017 brought my way…
Milestone events and miscellaneous happenings
I’m almost halfway through my maternity leave, and my baby is growing up so quickly Since hubby is back at work now, bub and I are starting to get into a daily routine. But I’ll save all the baby talk for Charles’ upcoming 3 month update!
I’ve started to really get into cooking and using HelloFresh meal boxes – they’ve been great for introducing new food combinations in an easy and fun way. Currently we’re also trying out Marley Spoon meal delivery service – to see how they compare with each other. Results coming soon.
Unfortunately, a good part of this month was spent with me with an awful case of the flu not fun at all. I guess that’s what comes with freezing nights and chilly days in the middle of winter! Spring is on its way though…definitely looking forward to the upcoming warmer change.
I was off the radar during May, June and the first part of July (read about why this happened)… But I’m super stoked to finally be back! Didn’t fully realise how much I had missed blogging during this time until I got back into it again.
To recap, here are some quick links to the posts from this month:
- I’m back!
- Dinners with HelloFresh
- Beef and cheddar tacos
- Speedy stir-fried beef
- Creamy leek and mustard chicken
- What I miss most (and least!) about living at home
- Nursing pillow review – Deluxe Mombo
- Learning to love waking through the night
I know because of the break I’ll need to work on building up my readership again. However, I was still pretty happy with how this month went, despite only resuming blogging halfway through it.
There ended up being ~1050 page views from ~630 users. Let’s see how next month goes if I keep up regular posting!
Goals for August 2017
- Get out of the house more with baby – kickstart the social life
- Have more guests over at the house, whether it’s for lunch, dinner or just afternoon tea.
- Start some sort of regular exercise…it’s needed
- Blog more frequently! I know this keeps coming up as a goal but I haven’t really made consistent progress in it yet…so with the fresh start of a new month I’ll be trying again.
Stay tuned for these and more in the upcoming month!
- Charles’ 3 month update
- My 3 month postpartum update
- Marley Spoon meal box review
- More recipes and dinner reviews
- My essential breastfeeding products
That’s a wrap for July 2017! How was your last month? Anything exciting coming up in the month ahead? Let me know in the comments below!