It’s me – Isabelle!
Born and raised in Sydney, Australia. Now 23 years old, married to the man of my dreams, and currently with Baby #1 on the way
After graduating from high school, I ended up at UNSW studying Computer Science. Professionally, I’ve been working as a software developer since 2013, but I prefer to think of myself more as a:
Wife. Mum-to-be. Thinker. Writer. Dreamer.
Some random facts about me:
- I’m of Eurasian descent – half Filipino, half Belgian (and I’ve never met anyone else with that background!)
- Had glasses since I was 3 years old (totally nerdy looking), and have a huge aversion to wearing contact lenses. Never tried them though.
- Teaching runs in the family – grandmother and uncle are professors, mum and dad and hubby are teachers. Maybe I’ll be next!
- I obsessively take photos of my food every time I eat out. #noshame
- 100% not a morning person. Reluctantly trying to change this…